Are you shopping for a website for your business, organisation or personal venture but don't know where to turn? There's a lot of information out there, but two very important questions are often neglected!
What does it cost? and What do I get?
We'll get you on the net with a web presence that's engaging and professional, then we get your site seen in all the right places.
Our Basic package includes:
A website, professionally tailored to your individual requirements, click here to browse some of our past clients websites.
Smart phone friendly. Exclude no-one! Our websites are designed to work and look good on all mobile devices and web browsers.
SEO (search engine optimisation). Our websites are optimised to perform well in all major search engines (Google, Bing and Yahoo). We'll get your site a priority listing.
Social Networking. Getting traffic to your website doesn't end with SEO. We can get you linked up with Facebook and Twitter, enabling these social networking sites to work for your website and business.
Website Analytics and Statistics. We provide monthly reports to track your site's success, you can see where your site is working and where it could use improvement. Don't worry, you won't be left on your own to sort out any problems - we'll always be there, ready and willing to help out.
Web Hosting. For your web site's physical location on the net, we use local (Australian) fast, secure and green servers. Your site's first year of hosting is free, subsequent years cost only $120 per year! Note: Compare this value to the accumulating monthly costs of our competitors.
COST: $1490 (plus GST)
Perhaps you're looking to sell online with a shopping cart, or require an email subscription newsletter facility; maybe you would like a fully functional CMS (content management system) that enables you to take complete control of your website! Here's a brief list of add-on features we offer:
- E-commerce (online selling, shopping cart facility)
- E-marketing - "Sign-up" type email subscription, newsletter facility.
- CMS (Content management system) - gives you the power to edit your own webpage, as easily as writing an email or editing a Word document.
- Resource and Event booking system (rooms, equipment, conferences, seminars, appointments etc.)
- Private members area with secure login for sharing of resources, project management, etc.
- Blog (web log) with commenting system
- Online forum - give your users or clients a voice.
- Streaming video and audio content
- A lot more! If your specific requirements are not listed here, please contact us and we'll most likely be able to provide what you'd like.
For full details of available Add-ons and pricing, go to the Pricing page.